Festival Date & Times:
SAVE THE DATE: NOVEMBER 3RD-4TH, 2018
hours: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (both days)
(*Children 10 years old & under are FREE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DISCOUNTED SCHOOL GROUP RATES.)
Important note about dogs:
*We LOVE LOVE LOVE Henry and all dogs - they are family! But our venue which is otherwise fabulous has a no-dog policy which we must abide by. Kindly leave your beautiful canine family members comfortably at home or with trusted friends. Come enjoy the day, and bring them home some extra treats- such as fantastic V-DOG Biscuits** (**Free take-home samples, first come, first served until supplies run out!) - or check out the great vegan dog treats by COAST TO COAST, available at their booth! Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Festival Venue: Gold's Gym
Address: 258 Titusville Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
The festival takes place in the giant, 42,000 square foot domed space known as "The Net", with a separate theater-style room upstairs which will feature our amazing speakers and presentations. See DIRECTIONS below, or click this map.
The venue is wheelchair accessible and has an elevator to the upstairs room.
Directions to Venue:
FOR NYC attendees and those Traveling to POUGHKEEPSIE via The metro north TRAIN:
- METRO NORTH SCHEDULE (fares: Approx. range of $9 to $17, depending on child/elderly/disabled/adult, and peak or off-peak travel. Tickets are cheaper if purchased in advance online or in the station, as opposed to purchased on board the train): http://bit.ly/1arccwk
- 15 MINUTES BY CAR/TAXI (6.8 miles) FROM POUGHKEEPSIE STATION: https://goo.gl/maps/6KfoqqZ5BYN2
- POUGKEEPSIE TAXI SERVICES (Please call to check service availability in advance): http://bit.ly/2gGFzGj
Traveling BY CAR from New Paltz, NY (ULSTER COUNTY side of the river):
- 31 MINUTES BY CAR (17.5 miles): https://goo.gl/maps/ZeGy67QjMTx
Traveling BY CAR from hudson, NY (columbia county):
- 59 MINUTES BY CAR (47.8 miles): https://goo.gl/maps/R5hNb45bLH42
(*Directions provided for reference only. Hudson Valley Vegfest is not responsible for information provided by outside service providers.
PLEASE NOTE: It definitely pays to plan early and we recommend booking your accommodations as soon as you can!!! The festival takes place in prime Autumn leaf-viewing season, it is gorgeous in this region, and everything books up in advance.
We hope some of these links are helpful in directing you towards lodging resources. If you google on your own, look for things in the Dutchess County area, within traveling distance to Poughkeepsie (12603 zip code) - but you might also find things right across the river and reasonable distance to our venue in New Paltz and the Ulster County area.
Hotels in Poughkeepsie via Expedia: http://bit.ly/2eQTHQj
Air BnB: http://bit.ly/2h5XABZ
If you are a hotel/motel/B&B in the area and would like to be listed here, please be in touch with us via the contact page of this website!